A cultural activity & tasting in Ajaccio
A visual and auditory session (multilingual)
Napoleon’s grotto offers you an innovating concept: a cultural session covering Napoleon Bonaparte’s life thanks to several screens equipped with a multilingual system, while eating the traditional Corsican meal.
an authentic tasting experience
For more than hundred and hundred years, the Spuntinu is the traditional corsican meal, a friendly and sharing time.
Our spuntinu :
- white beet and onions turnovers
- Corsican charcuterie(ham, salami, coppa, lonzu)
- a selction of corsican cheeses with fig jam
- salad with nuts
- 20 cl of wine or 25 cl of beer (adult) ou 33 cl of soda
- still water
- traditional country bread
Children (under 12 years old) :
- same menu but lighter
- ice cream
- 33 cl of soda
It is possible to adapt the food (religion, allergy, vegetarian …).
Heavy drinking can take a serious toll on your health